Thursday, November 26, 2009

60's hairstyles?

http://www.fiftiesweb.com/fashion/teen-h...



If you see in the 6th picture(the one with the girl w/ long hair,and the pic has a dark green background),how do you make that hairstyle?I'm also curious about the 5th pic,but I'm not too concerned about it.



Also,what other cool 60's hairstyles are there?



60's hairstyles?

Un the 60's, I had already gotten married. I had 2 children during the 60's. I wore my hair in a bouffant style. It really looked more like a beehive. I wish I could show you a photo. It was really hilarious. We used to go to the beauty shop once a week. We got our hair washed and then got a cream rinse. After that, it was rolled on enormous curlers, and then we sat under the hair dryer for about an hour. At least, it took me that long because my hair was so thick. It still is! The beautician brushed our hair, and it was teased (backcombed with a stainless steele comb).. This made our hair stand out even more.



I'm sorry I can not help you with the other hiarstyles. They looked just like my twin sisters who were 10 years younger than me. Grams

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan