Sunday, November 29, 2009

Help!!! Hair appointment tomorrow!!!?

I have a hair appointment tommorow and I don't know how I'm going to get my hair cut. I'll tell you a bit about what I look like so you can help.



I have dark to medium brown hair



I have olive skin



I have an oval shaped face (I think)



I have very thick, dark eybrows which changes the way alot of hairstyles look on me



I have long thick hair which I want to keep like that



What should I do to my hair???



Help!!! Hair appointment tomorrow!!!?

You can add a few layers for definition. That way you keep the length. Just let your hairstylist know you want your hair similar to what it is now, just changed a bit.



Help!!! Hair appointment tomorrow!!!?

i think its much beter for a professional hairstylist to comment and give u advice on how u going to wear ur hair, since they are suppose to be professional. but u can tell them of ur reqiurement, that u want the retain the long hair.



But i suggest to do sth that is totallly diff from ur current hairstyle.rox!



Help!!! Hair appointment tomorrow!!!?

olive skin and dark eyebrows really look cute!:)just combine them with your healthy looking hair,make some fringes,on the side,and shape the rest of your hair so it looks a bit like a mess,but actually it will go great with the summertime.



Good Luck!



Help!!! Hair appointment tomorrow!!!?

I love this hairstyle, I have long hair now and I'm thinking about cutting it like this. It's really cute... and if you have thick hair it will look good on you.



http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/Nr...



Help!!! Hair appointment tomorrow!!!?

I agree with the other answerer, you should talk to your stylist about what they suggest. Just don't let them talk you into something short since you just said you want to keep your hair long. Also if you think your thick eyebrows could cause problems with certain hair styles, you could always have them waxed (not too thin - that's not good) while you're there. Dont forget about coloring your hair either! my friend has very long hair - she loves the length but gets bored with it, so she likes to color her hair to spice it up.



Help!!! Hair appointment tomorrow!!!?

ok well, i suggest that u get long layers with a face frame- u're stylist should know what that is and how to do it. keep ur length and make sure that u are very specific about what u want and how u want it.



Help!!! Hair appointment tomorrow!!!?

Best thing to do is to take a pic in of your wanted style. I wouldnt do anything drastic when you're undecided.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan