Thursday, November 26, 2009

Do you know what I should I do with my hairstyle and should I shaved my beard and cut my hair shorte

I need to lose weight how much does a 5'11 that currently weights about 300 pounds, and how long would it take?



Would I make a good blonde?



http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee292...



Do you know what I should I do with my hairstyle and should I shaved my beard and cut my hair shorter?

I think maybe you're ready for a new look all around. Don't go blonde though. It wouldn't look right with your skin tone. Just shave off the beard, cut the hair short.



Re the weight. You look like a pretty young guy. That's really in your favor. I know you didn't ask but I'm going to go through this anyway. If you're really dedicated to losing weight you can start dropping almost immediately. Reform your diet and only eat lean proteins, lowfat dairy, fresh fruit and veggies, and as necessary, whole grains. Keep away from white sugar, white rice (brown is good for you), potatoes (sweet are ok), white flour, and white pasta. Then make sure you exercise every day. 4 days a week of cardio at a minimum. The couch to 5 k program on cool runnings has a great beginner workout. Then get in your weights to build up your muscle mass. The increased muscle will ramp up your metabolism and you'll start burning off the weight. If you can't get access to a gym, push your pushups, situps, chin ups, tricep dips. And then use empty milk jugs filled with water to do your arm exercises.



If you're rigid to this you should be able to see the scale move within 2 weeks. You should be able to see a difference within a month. You won't be skinny but you'll be on your way.



Good luck!



Do you know what I should I do with my hairstyle and should I shaved my beard and cut my hair shorter?

yeah shave the beard of, and get a really short hair cut

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan