Thursday, November 26, 2009

What can I do with...plz answer?

I have dark brown-blackish long hair.I am really bored with it cuz it is always just laying there.What would be some good hairstyles or new ideas to do with it.



-haircut ideas??? (not really but ok)



-maybe just something new that i could do without getting a haircut



-like ways to design it



-something that could use a scrunchie or everyday items



-something anything...ur help is needed and greatly appreciated...pics would be great



What can I do with...plz answer?

you could do a side ponytail, or a high pony tail and if you hav some side bangs leave some down.



What can I do with...plz answer?

Go to your hairdresser. He/she will know exactly what to do in this situation. They are up to date on all the latest hairstlyes and colors, and they will help you pick the right one for your personality/ face shape.



Good luck with your journey.



What can I do with...plz answer?

yo just cut it to the size i had in 4rd grade u know who i am

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan