Sunday, November 29, 2009

What are the hottest, sexiest, easiest, long haire, hair styles?

links, pics, names os hairstyles if possible. Not like a hair cut, just what i can do with my hair now. I have long/medium (closer to long) straight hair. thnks.



What are the hottest, sexiest, easiest, long haire, hair styles?

a french braid is a greatt look for long hairstyles and also a messy bun



What are the hottest, sexiest, easiest, long haire, hair styles?

I have trouble finding things to do to my hair also.. I have long black hair to my waist. Instead of looking at different web sites for hair ideas, I pick out a few famous people who kinda have the same hair and look as me and get ideas from them.. I always see what Nicole S (pussycat doll) and JLo are doing to their hair.. bc they both have dark long hair, it gives me an idea of how it would look on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan