Sunday, November 29, 2009

How should I get it my hair cut?

I have long hair that goes to the middle of my chest and long sweeping bangs. I want a shorter hairstyle because it is too much work to take care of my hair.



How should I get it my hair cut?

iight...i suggest you do layers it sperfect when you do this haircut your hair is shorter in the front and the back it keeps on getting longer like this



http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/trends/...



see how the hair in the front is shorter and then it keeps getting longer.....trust me i know this isnt a cute pic but imagine it on you ....and the beauty of this is that you can sk them to get this haircut as short as you want or as long as you want enjoy!!!!!!!!



How should I get it my hair cut?

Hi, because you are quite sure that it is too much work to take care of your long hair, you might want to consider perming it after cutting it to your neck level. How's that for a start?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan