Thursday, November 26, 2009

Help me plz with.......................?

i know u get tyred of all of this questions about pics but i realy need a new hairstyle i mean its just raty and blond so i realy need help!!!! and if u can plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



plz help



krissyf10



ps if u need any help with anthing my emil is krissyf10@yahoo.com so help me and ill help u



i have short/long hair i also have bangs if that help and yes my spelling isnt perfect



thx agian



Help me plz with.......................?

okay try light curls.....or get some really cut wide head bands in really bright colors....like at walmart...they have them....my friend has bangs and wears her hair pulled back with a head band and leaves her bangs out.....really cute....or just straighten it....millions of options, you can buy hair style mags at walmart too!!



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan