Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ideas for hair & skin?

I'm 12 years old, and I'm hoping to change my hair and skin. I have dark-blonde hair, but I'd like to make it lighter without getting highlights. (i.e, a good shampoo that lightens your color a bit?) I have a diamond-ish shaped face, and I'm looking for a hairstyle for long hair. I was thinking long layers, shortest layer at the jawline? As for skin, my face is just, ugh. It's not very noticeable, but I have quite large pores on my nose, break-outs ocassionally on my forehead (WORST SPOT!), and slightly blotchy cheeks. I also have horrid dark under-eye circles, and I'm hoping to find an amazing product or concealer for a reasonable price. The only make up I wear is concealer for zits and under-eye circles, clear mascara (naturally long lashes), and I thinly line the outer-half of my lower lashline with a thin brown eyeliner. I'm really looking for a product for flawless skin, lighter hair without highlights, %26amp; the perfect long haircut. Oh, I also use a self-tanner. Help!! Thanks =]



Ideas for hair %26amp; skin?

Sweetie, being 12 years old try not to put too much of concealers on your face and if you absolutely have to do it, better save a bit of money and buy the cleanest, botanical or organic skin care product such as "Burt's Bees", "Arbonne", "The Body Shop" or "Clinique".



Also if you have a couple of girl-friends with the same problems, try to invite them for a "girls only" party and help each other to do a facial with hand made scrubs, masks, etc.



I highly recommend you to follow a routine ~ face wash, face scrub, toner, day cream in the morning, and face wash, mask, toner, night cream in the evening. There is a wonderful face scrub called "St. Ives Apricot Scrub. Blemish %26amp; Blackhead control" that you can buy in Walmart that I use to help my face, and it really works magic!



Please, check out links below and do not hesitate to contact me if you have further questions.



Ideas for hair %26amp; skin?

What ever you do dont dye your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan