Thursday, November 26, 2009

Crazy hairstyles?

hey i want to know what a crazy but fashionable hairstyle would be. I was thinking on the lines of like a mohawk where you have long hair but the middle is longer so i can stick it up. I want to go for the punk rock hair style but want to be school appropriate. Any websites, pictures, or descriptions of funky punk hairstyles would make me very happy!!



Crazy hairstyles?

mohawks really aren't "crazy" anymore unless they are more than a few inches tall. Bi-hawks (2 mohawks on either side) aren't very common. Shave all but a little in front of the ear and the bangs- I did once and it looked sexy



Crazy hairstyles?

i actually have a pompador



(just like elvis)



i look better with it than my hair down



Crazy hairstyles?

I think you mean the "faux hawk" where the sides aren't really shaved-you just kind of form your hair into a mohawk-y fashion...I rock it : ) I just typed it into google images-here's what came up..so u also have the option of laying it down for the occasions that call for it



http://images.google.com/images?hl=en%26amp;q=...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan