Sunday, June 20, 2010

Any suggestions of a hair style.?

I have waist long hair, I am 55 and I am tired of my hair. it is hard to comb and take care of. I need an easy short hairstyle thats easy to take care of because I am on the road a lot with my husband (He is a truck driver) and I dont have a lot of time. Any web sites that you can suggest. or any suggestions of any kind



Any suggestions of a hair style.?

A short bob or a choppy hair style would be cute. They are also easy to take care of. On a side note since your hair is so long have you thought about donating it? Alot of pricey salons will cut your hair for free if you donate your hair. Pantene great lengths is a good charity for donations. You only need eight inches of hair that can be gathered in a ponytail.



Any suggestions of a hair style.?

Why not try Japanese straightening? Do more research and find out what its about! You get to keep your long beautiful hair but dont have too spend much time on it! Just a suggestion:)



Any suggestions of a hair style.?

I think you should have a bob. Short so you don't really have to do much with it but it still looks nice. It would be a nice change compared to your really long hair!



Any suggestions of a hair style.?

you should probably get layers done on your hair it looks good i have waist long hair also but i love it so try that.



Any suggestions of a hair style.?

I put part of my hair up in a high ponytail and part of it down below the ponytail. This gives my hair length.



Any suggestions of a hair style.?

It depends on your style.



You should check out the "scene" hair styles.



They are short and choppy.



But, they aren't so easy to take care of.



Any suggestions of a hair style.?

Hey Sunshine :)



I used to have my hair long too like that and I totally understand how annoying it is and how it's almost impossible to get it cute looking in a few minutes.



So what I did was I got extreme layers starting from about an inch above my ear and going down to my chest. Looks kinda like this... : http://imalbum.aufeminin.com/album/D2006... (not precisely like that but close)



This will especially work if your hair isn't too thin and if it's got a little wave too it, it will enhance that. And the fun thing is that I hardly don't have to do anything to it and it just swooshes around the face.. loooks hott.



Another cut that is super easy and looks verrry chic and young looking is this one Rihanna knows how to rock it: http://img.timeinc.net/essence/images/20...



Any suggestions of a hair style.?

http://www.corporateacquisitions.us/L/ne...



http://www.short-hairstyles.biz/gallery/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan