Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Can you give me directions on a cute hairstyle, that is easy to do, and doesn't take too long..

My hair is kinda long, and I don't know how to wear it..... I want it to look neat, but something suitable for school, nothing too fancy or anything, because I have P.E. tomorrow, and I don't want to stand out too much, but I want people to think it looks cute..........PLease give me step-by-step directions on how to do different hairstyles, that look really cool.



I'm chosing Best Answer to the one with the best hairstyle, and most detailed instructions***!



P.S. If so, could you add a picture, so I know what it looks like..., because I've looked all over the internet for hairstyles to wear, but I cant find any......



P.S.S. Remeber, My hair is long......AND!



IM NOT TALKING ABOUT HOW TO GET IT CUT%26lt; JUST HOW TO PUT IT UP FOR SCHOOL TOMORROW THAT LOOKS CUTE!



thanx.........



Can you give me directions on a cute hairstyle, that is easy to do, and doesn't take too long....?

put your hair in 2 loose plaits, but so it's underneath your ears, also, it looks cute if you make it so at the back of your head it looks uneven, meaning, just grab your hair and put it in the plaits, don't spend half an hour getting them even.



Can you give me directions on a cute hairstyle, that is easy to do, and doesn't take too long....?

My suggestion is to put it in a pony tail braid. just put your hair in a pony tail and then braid it, or have someone else braid it. I'm sure that you know how to braid... right?



Can you give me directions on a cute hairstyle, that is easy to do, and doesn't take too long....?

well I really don't know how long your hair it is but this may help you...Try to make some curls that way it will give life to your hair %26lt;a href="http://s145.photobucket.com/albums... target="_blank"%26gt;%26lt;img src="http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/... border="0" alt="Photobucket"%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;



Can you give me directions on a cute hairstyle, that is easy to do, and doesn't take too long....?

Easy Hairstyles



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...



Tips for all different type of Hairstyles



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan