Friday, June 18, 2010

Fine Hair? Tangle easily? HELP!?

I have really fine hair that tangles easily. Years ago (probably when I was in fourth grade) I had my LONG HAIR CHOPPED OFF!!!!!! It was halfway down my back....it went to my shoulders then to my chin....my hair was soo easy to deal with then...i had forgotten how much of a hassle it was to let grow. My wedding is in April and Im letting it grow for a hairstyle I REALLY want....



Is there any alternative to keeping my hair braided or in a pony tail all the time to keep it from tangling? I use shampoo and conditioner everyday and it's not working :(



Fine Hair? Tangle easily? HELP!?

My hair is down to my waist almost....I tie it in a loose bun. Also I use this stuff made by CHI it's called "Silk infusion" it's incredible! Get it on Ebay--it's pricey at the salons--helps BIG TIME! You won't be sorry, it has a terrific scent too. Make sure not to put it on your roots as w/ most detanglers it can get greasy.



Fine Hair? Tangle easily? HELP!?

Try a light, spray in, leave in conditioner.



Be careful of constant pony tails, as the band can cause breakage which leads to easy tangling.



Try twisting it up in a french twist.



Fine Hair? Tangle easily? HELP!?

Getting your hair trimmed every so often will help with the split ends which make fine hair (like mine) tangle really easily. It may sound like your going to be losing inches that way, but with no split ends, your hair will be able to grow easier and not stand the risk of being broken when trying to brush it.



I use a leave-in conditioner from either Herbal Essences or Pantene right after I towel-dry my hair. They seem to make it easier to comb through as well.



As for hair styles, I would let your hair dry straight and then pull it back if you want to. My hair tends to knot if I pull it back immediately. Also, don't tie the ponytail too tight. This could also damage your hair.



Hope this somewhat helps, and congratulations!



Fine Hair? Tangle easily? HELP!?

Try a pick and leave in conditioner. good luck!



Fine Hair? Tangle easily? HELP!?

keep a brush with you and/or get hair extensions good luck and congratulations on your wedding!



Fine Hair? Tangle easily? HELP!?

Aveda has a great leave in conditioner that leaves you with no tangles.



By the way, if you want your hair to grow faster, and benefit from taking them yourself, One Source pre-natal vitamins at Wal-Mart is what I used-we wanted to get pregnant right away, so I needed to take them anyway, and my nails and hair grew like weeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan