Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Long layered hairstyle with angle fringe?

My hair is quite long and all one length. I would like to go for a modern cut with long layers in it (so I can put it in a ponytail for sports at school etc). I would also like a long angle [emo] fringe [that falls over my eyes] that is long enough to go into the ponytail but can also look stylish down on it's own. I also like putting plaits in my hair overnight to make it come out wavy in the morning so I don't want anything too drastic. And I'd like to be able to style it in different ways e.g. curls and straight... Can anyone suggest anything or offer any websites which will give me my 'perfect' cut? Or is this too much to ask?



And I'd prefer not to have long lists of websites with hundreds of layered cuts on it that people have just found randomly on google.. Trust me, I've searched through them all!



I'd be so grateful to anyone who could help me, please!!



Long layered hairstyle with angle fringe?

You've already explained your cut perfectly. There are few who wouldn't understand exactly what you are talking about. Simply get references for a good hairdresser and explain exactly the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan