Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hi, I need help with my hair... How can I straighten it and how to do this hairstyle???

My hair is very wavy (but NOT frizzy)... you know, I have like these long locks of hair and I often get cowlicks!!! Man, I hate them cowlicks (where the hair naturally curls up for no reason and it's very hard to comb it flat)... My hair is always poofy and like an afro and I want to flatten it 'cuz it's hard to comb it through (my comb always gets stuck in between the tangled hairs).



How can I straighten my hair without using an iron straightener or something??? Is there any simple household remedies for straight hair???? And NO, I'm NOT paying a hair salon to straighten it (costs too much)!!!!! I just want a simple solution to my hair problem.



Also, what is the name of this particular hairstyle:



http://www.ff12.com/downloads/desktop/FF...



I think I have long enough hair to pull off this type but I need to straighten it first??? Is this a good hairstyle?? Does anyone know how to do this hairstyle (step-by-step please)????



Hi, I need help with my hair... How can I straighten it and how to do this hairstyle???

are you willing to blow dry your hair? you can blow dry it straight really easily, just slide your brush down a strip of hair so its taut and (while holding the blow dryer at a 45 degree angle or so) keep the blow dryer an inch away from your hair and slide the blow dryer down your hair. after 1 or 2 strips of hair you should get the hang of it! And I'm not a big fan of that hairstyle on a guy....but I really love it when guys have wavy hair that is a little above shoulder length...you could just rock it like that too (like surferish)



good luck!



;)



Hi, I need help with my hair... How can I straighten it and how to do this hairstyle???

some ideas to cheaply "flatten" your hair is to blow dry it. when you get out of the shower, towel dry it then blow dry it using a flat paddle brush. it is important to not lift your hair while drying it or it will sort of poof up a little. so just keep running the paddle brush flat to your head while your blow drying. another option, if you want to use chemicals, is to go to sallys (or another beauty supply store) and buy a perm kit (no rods needed) then wash your hair with clarifying shampoo, do not condition your hair. after you've washed your hair (and rinsed the shampoo out) comb your hair straight, mix the perm solution as directed, apply thoroughly, be sure to saturate your hair,comb the solution through your hair. leave it on as directed and follow any other directions. just keep your hair as straight and flat as possible during the processing time. as far as the name of haircuts, haircuts dont really have names. that particular style just looks like it has many layers. it almost looks like a variation of a mullet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan