Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hairstyles for Thick, Brown, Guy Hair?

I am 14 years old and I'm a guy. My hair is pretty thick, brown, and is about down to my eyes. I like my hair longer, but I'm not sure what to do with it. My face is oval (if that helps). I want my hair thinned out... can they cut thick hair to thin? I also kind of want it to be a mix of skater and emo. I like when my bangs flip to one side. I want a pic to show the person that cuts my hair.



So if you could help THANK YOU!!



Hairstyles for Thick, Brown, Guy Hair?

long bangs in front, short and spiky in the back, they'll b able to thin it out



http://hair.lovetoknow.com/Emo_Hair_Styl...



look at first haircut on link, or search around site for other styles



Hairstyles for Thick, Brown, Guy Hair?

BRAIDS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan