Sunday, June 20, 2010

What do you think of jade puget's hair? (of A.F.I)?

now i've got fairly long hair, long enough to have it cut to whatever i'd like to style into. i like to switch my hair style up every 6months or so, to keep it unique.



i really like jade pugets hair. for those of you who don't know him, hes the guitarist of A.F.I, heres a pic



http://farm1.static.flickr.com/103/30007...



http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/72793724....



http://image01.ctvdigital.com/images/pub...



Anyways, what do you think of his hairstyle? i think its unique and cool.



the thing is, i think its kinda a mohawk that you just don't gel. and my hair is naturaly wavy, but when i straighten it looks good....but they'll be those sections on the sides that won't be worth straightening cause it'll only be like 2'', but it'll still be wavy and weird.



anyways, thoughts? first impression?



What do you think of jade puget's hair? (of A.F.I)?

I really like his style and think it would be great to have,the only thing i would change is the colors in his hai, i would use reed and black of black and like purpleish i just dont like blonde and black, but the cut is sweet



What do you think of jade puget's hair? (of A.F.I)?

personally, i love jade's style, and if i was a guy.. id probably want his cut. though it wouldnt be very uniqe if you got the same hairstyle as him, make yours all one color instead of the blonde highlighter piece (unless your hair is already blonde). then itll be more of your style. [:



What do you think of jade puget's hair? (of A.F.I)?

i like his hair. its unique. i think that its more of a one person thing, but if you want to try it go for it. but it really is a unique Jade hair style.... thats why its called the Jadehawk......



What do you think of jade puget's hair? (of A.F.I)?

I really like Jade's hair. He has one of the nicest hairstyles I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan