Friday, June 18, 2010

Ladies.. what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

i have really short hair right now:



http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2044/...



i usually get the sides and back really short (shaved bald with a razor), and leave the top with a bit of length so its just long enough to gel and get a bit of a spiked look on top



im wondering if i should keep it or grow it out... some girls ive talked to say its sexy, but others say its too extreme and prefer long hair on guys... what do u think?



Ladies.. what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

It's interesting. I usually don't like looks like this, but you pull it off well. I say keep it.



Ladies.. what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

it looks fine



Ladies.. what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

I say grow it longer.



Ladies.. what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

I think you look sooo sweet!!!



Ladies.. what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

It's fine, but long hair on guys, to me, is weird. Stick with what you have.



Ladies.. what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

i like long hair but on you short hair seems to work well so i would stick with that....or you can try to grow it long and if you don't like it then cut it all off



Ladies.. what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

it's cute! i like it. may try growing it out, just for a different look. Either way your still adorable.



Ladies.. what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

I say keep it. It looks good on you! :o)



Ladies.. what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

grow it!



let the sides grow in. then have the top a little longer than the sides. get a texturized cut on top then where it messy with wax (gel is out-dated, so use wax or a texturizing paste).



Ladies.. what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

I think it looks nice, but I think it would look better if you grew the sides out just a little bit longer. But if you like your hair that way...you should keep it like that. :)



Ladies.. what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

I think you should let it grow out..it would look really good..then spike it



Ladies.. what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

You're cute and you can pull this "military" look pretty well. I personally prefer more hair on the sides. I had a BF with your hairstyle and when I ran my hands over his hair during our make-out sessions, the bald sides distracted me. I think you should grow it, but keep the spiky look.



Ladies.. what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

i think u should grow it longer



Ladies.. what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

i agree with Felicia...usually dont like this, but it suits you...



Ladies.. what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

short hair is fine, but grow out the sides.....you would look better.....:)



xxx



Zee



Ladies.. what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

grow it longer on the side...but it does look fine how it is.



Ladies.. what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

is that your latest pic? i dunu bt others but i personally think, u got a great face, dun ruin it with some weird styles, like long here, shorter thr, n bald here there, watever. my suggestion: messy hairdo is great, dun overdo it pls.



checkout this styles as well:



http://www.gatsby.com.my/movingrubber.as...



styling guide provided



Ladies.. what do u think of my hairstyle? (pic)?

Eww.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan