Sunday, June 20, 2010

For those of you who are familiar with hairstyles, I just got my hair trimmed?

by a person that I didn't normally go to, but I wanted to go to someone different. She cut my bangs on the longer side, so they would part to the right side because she noticed that I push them to the side, and on the right side they fall into my eye a little also. The other hairstylist just cut them straight across. I don't care for the way my bangs feel right now. I already went back once to get the side part of the bang retrimmed, but they still bother me. I think it's just that I am not used to the way the bangs fall on my forehead or something, and not used to them falling in my right eye as much. It's like I have become obsessed with this whole bang thing. I guess I should just grow them out and then just have her cut them straight across like I used to get them done. I just hope that she can do that. Has anyone else have ever had this happen?



For those of you who are familiar with hairstyles, I just got my hair trimmed?

Yes. They couldnt stop falling in my eye! And it was sooo annoying. You could go back to a hairdresser and ask her to disguise your bangs above your eye to move it out the way. Or just use a grip and keep it firmly out the way till it grows longer, then you can have a proper side bang like this one: http://www.hrpromhair.com/promlongwithba...



she has beautiful bangs dont she!



Or a full side bangs like this one:



http://tvcocktail.ivillage.com/entertain...



(You dont have to have it that thick by the way!)



So i hope this helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan