Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hairstyles from the 60's and 70's?

How many of you would wear your hair in a hairstyle from the above era's I sometimes wear my hair in a long pageboy style



Hairstyles from the 60's and 70's?

I wore my hair in a bouffant do once, I went to my mums salon and her stylist took great delight in roller setting my hair, putting me under a dryer and then backcombing my hair after she removed the rollers into a huge bouffant which lasted for about a week. It also left my hair very dry and I had to get a couple of deep heat conditioner treatments to get it back to normal



however i have very straight hair and still roller set it to create curls but I will never let it be backcombed again, Its a wonder that women in the sixties managed to keep their hair with all the torture that they put it through



Hairstyles from the 60's and 70's?

muy raros peinados



Hairstyles from the 60's and 70's?

not me- can't be bothered- i just wash and dry and it's fine by me... plain jane me!



Hairstyles from the 60's and 70's?

I was wearing the Farrah flick years before Madonna (and the cloney cronies) even considered it.



Most of the time I go for a scraggy bob a la Debbie Harry, or have it combed and bouffant like Dusty Springfield...



I really want a good beehive though! I did a half beehive on my daughter the other day and it was FAB. It took half a can of hairspray to hold it up though...



Hairstyles from the 60's and 70's?

There are a lot of people who wear what is now called a mullet, which used to be called a shag back in the '70s. I wear mine in a pageboy now, but then I'm in my 50s, so....just wear what makes you feel good about yourself. Trends come and go so often, it's hard to keep up sometimes. And not everybody looks good in the "lastest" styles, so go with what makes you comfortable.



Hairstyles from the 60's and 70's?

I was born in 1960,but in the early 70's I remember my sister and her friends, that were old enough to date, Ironing their hair to make it straight(on the ironing board) -Funny,! now there are straighteners. To me every thing keeps coming back around.



Hairstyles from the 60's and 70's?

Oh god no they were bad enough the first time around!



Hairstyles from the 60's and 70's?

French twist....The swinger...The pixie...My most favorite...The shag....And the page boy...Good old days....



Hairstyles from the 60's and 70's?

As a more mature man, I'd just settle for having enough hair left to make the choice.



Hairstyles from the 60's and 70's?

I would! Sooo retro!



Hairstyles from the 60's and 70's?

Hoorah. good on you...do your own thing...some styles today are Barf!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan