Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hairstyles!!! Help me!!!?

Hey i'm a girl with long red hair and l have a kind of a square face. i want to cut my hair abourt 3 to 4 inches below my shoulder and i don't know what hairstyle i would like. i was thinking layers and bangs. but i would also need pics of how i want it done. Help me make a choice in hairstyles and please send pics!!!!!!



Hairstyles!!! Help me!!!?

How about having it about shoulder lengh in small layers, like small layers towards the front and side bangs.



Hairstyles!!! Help me!!!?

afro's those are awesome!



Hairstyles!!! Help me!!!?

Unless you have a high forehead, with a square shaped face I would avoid bangs, but layers on the other had would be perfect, you need to have layers that will frame your face and kind of give it the look of a heart shaped face.



Hairstyles!!! Help me!!!?

Goto Barnes %26amp; Noble or Borders book stores and goto their magazine section. They have TONS of mag's filled with pictures and ideas. When you find one mag that has lots of good ideas in it, you can buy it and take it with you to the salon. It's much easier to show a stylist what you want then try and explain it.



Some the mag's have an ad on the back cover, for a free online style profile. You can upload your picture in and "try on" lots of different styles to see what looks best. I don't know the website URL off-hand or I'd post it. But it's on the cover of several of the mag's I was looking at in the store.



Hairstyles!!! Help me!!!?

Hi, I actually read this really good article about the latest trends in hair styles, you'll find more useful information there I'm sure:



http://www.carefair.com/Hair-and-Nails/H...



Hairstyles!!! Help me!!!?

Something like this would be really cute:



http://www.celebritywonder.com/event/Mon...



Or this:



http://hairstyles.free-beauty-tips.glam....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan