Sunday, June 20, 2010

Should I get highlights, and what hairstyle should I get & other hair questions!?

I've been using sun-in for awhile once a week. As you can see, I have dark under-hair. I've never had my hair colored professionally before. If I were to get highlights, I would want a lighter color. If I should get highlights, how should I get them, what color, and if possible; include pictures of what the highlights would look like.



Hair down:



http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x265/...



http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x265/...



I will be getting a tan soon, by the way.



My hairstyle right now is subtle sidebangs with long layers. The sidebangs are blended in with my long layers. My hair is about 3 inches below, and I have no idea what my face shape is!



My questions are:



Should I get highlights, if so; what color and how should it be done?



What hairstyle should I grow/get?



What face shape do I have? (pic below....)



Should I get highlights, and what hairstyle should I get %26amp; other hair questions!?

well as a salon owner and experienced stylist, I have to say that your hair looks very good now, and if you where to have highlights I would say very subtle caramel or blonde ones



the style only needs a tidy up, but looks very nice



I would certainly consider you to be a salon model with hair like yours, well done it suits you very well



Should I get highlights, and what hairstyle should I get %26amp; other hair questions!?

you should get really light highlights and they should be very thin, so they look natural. your length is really good, so just get a trim. and i think your face shape is oval???? not sure. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan