Sunday, June 20, 2010

Can one look professional when their hair is long, curly and blond? I am earthy, hippie type. Need h

Hi. I have very long curly hair. My hair looks like it's a relaxed spiral perm. I turn a lot of heads because of how my hair looks. I am told all the time how pretty it is, I think it matches me perfectly. My personality is very feminine, and I am very earthy. I love earth tones and don't like to wear makeup very much. However, when I go to a store to find business clothes, all the suits are tailored for girls with short hairstyles, clean cuts, crisp looks. I cannot pull that off, not with my hippie type aura. I definately will not cut my hair, I am looking for a style of clothing that will compliment my natural beauty, tones that are soft, and earthy. I want to look professional, but I do not want to look like a 'suit'. I'm having a hard time finding clothing for work based on the type of person I am. I am most comfortable in cottons, loose clothing and sandles. However, I need to go a bit more professional. Any ideas would be helpful. Web links or such. Thanks so much.



Can one look professional when their hair is long, curly and blond? I am earthy, hippie type. Need help.?

first off, designer don't make outfits for a specific hair style. it's for a specific body type.



i think you just have'nt found an outfit that you like.



i have long curly hair too and dont wear makeup but im very feminine and i feel competely fine in wearing business clothes because its all about how you feel and present yourself.



be confindent and anything should look decent on anyone.



plus they have earthy tone business suits, or just nice khaki pants with a white shirt and jacket with flats or heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan