Sunday, June 20, 2010

My hair is really curly and its long. i want to cut it. any suggestions?

i want a hairstyle that willl fit me. it is about 3 or more inches longer than my shoulder. its just THERE. im sick of it. plz answer soon.



My hair is really curly and its long. i want to cut it. any suggestions?

My hair was 3 inches below my elbows and I felt the same way that it was just there. I cut it between my chin and shoulders and it was straight. It is so much easier to cut. Plus, i always said I would never have layers because it would be all different lengths. Now it is layered, short, not parted down the middle, and I have bangs to the side. Now my curly hair that use to be so hard to brush is easy and adorable. i really recommend this hairstyle it's short and cute.



My hair is really curly and its long. i want to cut it. any suggestions?

thanx 4 voting 4 my answer! I'm glad i could help. U can e-mail me ntime u want 2, 2. Report It



My hair is really curly and its long. i want to cut it. any suggestions?

my hair is also long and really curly when i get it cut i only take a few inches off and i get long layers so i can see how short it gets when dry just dint cut to much off unless you want a fro



My hair is really curly and its long. i want to cut it. any suggestions?

i think you should cut it, if it is below ur sholder and really curly that it is really long. you might want to cut it to its length it is now but when it is strightened. Then but a light soft curl (very lightly just to add bounce and volume) if your hair is just there change up the color a little go lighter or darker.



My hair is really curly and its long. i want to cut it. any suggestions?

Find a nice layered haircut and goes to about your chin. Anything shorter doesn't look good with curly hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan