Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Expert Hair Advice?

I have very thin, long hair that falls falt to my head and I hate it. I've tried every trick in the book to get my hair to appear thicker. Hair experts usually suggest short bobs to give the appearance of thickness, but I prefer longer hairstyles.



I'm ready for a change, and would be willing to go as short as shoulder lenght at the most. I want someting fun and sassy with layers and body.



Does anyone have any suggestions that would be the best for my hair type and desires? I have an oval face, as well if that helps.



I used to use a curling iron to try an pry the hair nearest to my part upward and outward and then use hair spray to keep it up off my head. It became a disgusting mess. I've tried blow drying my hair upside down and different shampoos and products. I know at some point I just have to accept the hair the Good Lord gave me! But as far as hair CUTS go I was just wondering if there's any othet option besides a bob or someting that short that can make me look good.



Expert Hair Advice?

i have the same situation as you do. what i do to make my hair appear thicker is have shorter layers on the top. you can also tease the top crown area but dont overdo it too much volume could make it look like you are stuck in the 80's. explain to your stylist that you would like shorter layers in the crown area so that it would appear that you more lift and volume. there is also the option of a permanent wave. the perm gives your hair more lift. You can get a loose perm that gives your hair a little wave which is also very easy to straighten with a hairdryer but leaves the volume.



Expert Hair Advice?

I have had the same problem and all you have to do is go to the salon and tell them i want my hair as long as it is but i want it layered, or you can put it up in a ponytail. Either one will work.



Expert Hair Advice?

First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)



Second: TRIM your hair ends (Maybe 1 1/2 to 2 inches)



Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a "little" honey, (honey u will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)



Use a teaspoon of every oil and honey,.... a little more if ur hair is long or a little less if ur hair is short



Repeat this 3-4 times a week, your hair will grow like a weed, fortify, reconstruct, moisturize, soften %26amp; remove all frizz I promise,..... and it will be super shiny!!!!



The clairifying shampoo will help take the oil off your hair when u shower



You can also use a conditioner but get a light conditioner that wont wiegh ur hair down, becuz u can over condition, I use herbl essences "clean happy" conditioner.



When I do this at nite, I wake up, shampoo %26amp; condition, rinse and style as usual. Has worked for years



You can find olive oil anywere, but the other oils you will have to buy at a local organics store, wholes foods or BJ's health corner.



Source: http://www.myspace.com/creaturemermaid.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan