Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have ULTRA thick long curly hair.. What haircut do you reccomend?

I want to change my look and im bored of my long, difficult, OVER-THICK, dry hair which is layered. What haircut would you reccomend?



My hair too thick and this is a problem. It takes over 6 hours to dry naturally, and when i blow dry it it poofs up like hell :S Its drivign me nuts ! Its naturally wavy/curly, really dark brown/black, and pretty dry. Its really hard to manage.



I want a haircut where I can easily style it and manage it, and where I can do lots of funky hairstyles with it easily.



I was thinking a kind of shoulderlength bob where it goes shorter at the back; i think it'd suit me because i have a round face, but I'd have to blow dry %26amp; straighten it everyday. I want it shorter and I want it to be funky, PLEASE HELP !



I have ULTRA thick long curly hair.. What haircut do you reccomend?

I LOVE short hair, so I think the bob would be great. One thing I did just on a whim was go to a salon I found to be reputable (based on numerous recommendations), and spoke to a stylist. I told 'em to go to town! Do what you think would be best for my hair type and face shape! I loved what he did! (I have a different hair type, so it's a moot point here)



Anyhow, good luck!



I have ULTRA thick long curly hair.. What haircut do you reccomend?

yes, i recommend a short bob (just where the back hair long starts, maybe longer) and then keep the front a little longer. would look really cute.



I have ULTRA thick long curly hair.. What haircut do you reccomend?

hey. i had longer hair and it is pretty thick and curly. i just recently got it cut and it is too my shoulders with a little layer I LOVE IT. but the thing is is i have to straighten it most of the time but today i wore it curly and i love it.



I have ULTRA thick long curly hair.. What haircut do you reccomend?

I also have very thick hair and a lot of it, so when I see "volumizing" products and laugh out loud. When will they ever invent de-volumizing products? I have found through 40+ years of trial and error, to keep the hair in layers, it's the only way to control the poof factor. Depending on the length, my is just below my shoulders, I can pull it back, put it up or wear it natural with just a good dab of gel, but no blow drying. Oncits layered, your hair will be much quicker to use a flattening iron when you would like it straight. A quick tip also, when you want to wear it straight, wash it the night before and sleep on it. The texture is much better to start with for that style. Having a layered cut really does give you options without spending hours working on it. I also have my hair thinned at every hair cut, about every 5-6 weeks. I've tried almost every hair cut known. This is the most flattering one and the most versatile.



I have ULTRA thick long curly hair.. What haircut do you reccomend?

A Buzz Cut would solve all your hair problems and look stunning!



I have ULTRA thick long curly hair.. What haircut do you reccomend?

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=pa...



I have ULTRA thick long curly hair.. What haircut do you reccomend?

i do too so i just av it layered and feathered in at front



I have ULTRA thick long curly hair.. What haircut do you reccomend?

I have thick hair too, and short hair did not fit me! since there was not enough weight in my hair to weigh it down, it got all poofy and i looked like a triangle!



i think u should just cut it so it's not layered anymore, and either get a perm or a hair straightener. really, once you get it cut, you'll wish u didn't.



best of luck!



I have ULTRA thick long curly hair.. What haircut do you reccomend?

it is better to have different styles of cut according to ur face so u will look fabulous u can have multi-layer or some cute styles of hair cuts some ideas of hair cuts r available in the below mentioned website. ok find it there..i think..it may be useful to u.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan